Monday, March 4, 2013

Four Legged Friends

Good morning and I hope it's a blue sky where you are today, I always find I feel so much brighter when the sun is shining and it certainly is here today

This weeks challenge is all about our 4 legged friends and I have chosen these adorable kittens for my card this week, it's for my son inlaws Mum who loves cats

The entries we had last week were all amazing and so many thank you all so much for taking the time to join in with us, I hope you like our challenge this fortnight too and I look foward to seeing your creations

Now on to mine, this is a simple card, I added the wording on in my graphics program and just mat and layered onto some beautiful shiny red card



If you like Vintage you will love this CD which was a sell out on C&C last month, there are all sorts to choose from, cute animals, birds, beautiful floral, vintage fashion, and some lovely Xmas images too, you can purchase your copy   here


2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful card and those kittens are so adorable. Vee xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, loving the kitties.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}